So apparently Prince Charles has been learning Arabic for at least 6 months, say some of the newspapers.
At the same time the Prince has been quoted as saying "it goes in one ear and out the other"…"it's all Greek"
Maybe it's just his old age but there are several questions that come to mind at this point:
- How regular are these Arabic lessons?
- Is nothing sticking in his head?
- Why does he want to learn it?
- What has he actually learned in the 6 months?
- He must know the difference between Greek and Arabic by now.
- How many other languages sound like Greek to the, not so poor, Prince?
Dear Prince Charles the next time you wish to study Arabic come to Arabic Daily in Croydon. Despite you being a Prince your lessons will not be free and you will have to pay in advance but if you take a course of 5 lessons we can give you a Royal price of £1,000, this is a non-refundable fee and nor will a cancellation entitle a refund. Invoice will be in the post. Ma'salam.